Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tubing and Fishing


"Yeah man! This is gonna be Great"



Getting ready to sail


The driver

Now this could hurt:)

Start your engine !!


The "not so Lone" tube


and the Loooooone tube

"My Life just flashed before my eyes!!"

Another tuber preparing to be slammed into the concrete water at 100 mph!!

(Not really, it just sounded good)

Sorry we didn't get anymore pictures of the Tubing, just having too much fun to take pix.



Fishing Time!


"I'm Sooooo, excited"



Our destination, The Gulf of Mexico:)
BTW: This is what it looked like all around us at 40 miles out.



Just havin fun.
(Jord, Liv and Christiana)


Ari and her grunt.


Jordanyo


Time to take a dip and cool off


"LOOK AT ALL THOSE STRANGE LOOKING FISH"

" Do I really want to jump in?"

"Of course I do!!"




And we're back to fishing:)


Me and my amazing puffer fish and Jonnys Grunt


The navigational crew


Liv and her, well, um, unique hat


Fishing Art


We're heading home without "gospel 90.3"



This way is home



"I just Love fishing, See the smile on my face"

:)

It was a great day for fishing. We each caught about 50 fish each.

See ya'll next time:)
(Posted by: Christiana)

2 comments:

The Dischers said...

We are SO glad you all finally got to go out on your boat! It looks like you had tons of fun! Of course, when did I know the Pollocks to NOT have tons of fun? At work or at play, the joy of the Lord is there.

Love you all!
Mrs. Discher

His Space said...

yall always take really cool pics worth looking at ( : luv the blog as always! luv u all as always...and Peace in our Lord Jesus Christ ~ Julia Grace

call me next fishing trip...it's my fav thing to do ( :