Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Boat

Life is full of second chances. As long as you're still breathing there's hope.
Ever since my last boat sank, almost four years ago, I thought it would be quite nice to be able to take another BIG fishing trip with our own boat. Through the years, we've made allot of memories with family and friends on the ocean. Although the thought of just going ahead and investing in another boat would be nice, priority, finances and time has kept me from it. I felt like if it was meant for me to have another boat, it would be either given to me or just fall into my lap. Well, two weeks ago while at the Equipment Auction, that's practically what happened.
So, here we are again, with a boat & a second chance on the open sea.
LET THE ADVENTURES BEGIN, AGAIN

posted by: DAD

Did somebody say, bbbooooooat?!?!


Yep, somebody did!!
All Aboard !!




Christiana is sooo excited that we FINALLY got another boat

Momma and Christi checking out the cabin


Mayday, Mayday, Mayday

(Just practicing)




Oh Yeah!!!


"Back in Nam"

Can anybody guess what Gabriel is doing??


Ahhh, what a life.


Now all we need is water!!



Thank you LORD !!




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! Nice boat.:)
I still have not seen said boat in person. I have heard it is huge!! That is wonderful y'all!!

Love,
Sarah

PS: Hmmm... what could Gabriel be doing....? Oh! No. he couldn't be txting Kitty! What an absurd idea! :)

His Space said...

i can't wait to get to go out...say the word i'm ready ( :

R said...

Looks cool, does it come with life jackets? If y'all want another castaway, take mea long when y'all go ;).

R.G.

Kitty said...

It looks like it could be tons of fun! :) :) I'm with RG and Julia. :) :D